The Internet is currently the largest repository for freedom of information for all users, and disabled users in particular. As such, we place great importance on giving equal opportunity to people with disabilities to use the information presented on the site, and to enable a better browsing experience.
We strive to ensure that the digital services are accessible to people with disabilities, and therefore many resources have been invested to facilitate the use of the site for people with disabilities, as much as possible, with the belief that every person deserves the right to live in equality, dignity, comfort and independence.
The accessibility of this website was carried out by the website accessibility company - "Gishish Baklik". The website complies, as much as possible, with the requirements of the regulations on equal rights for people with disabilities (service accessibility adjustments), 2013.
The accessibility adjustments were made according to the recommendations of the Israeli standard (TI 5568) for content accessibility on the Internet at the AA level and the international WCAG2.0 document.
The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the accepted usage pattern for keyboard operation.
In order to get the best browsing experience with screen reader software, we recommend using the latest NVDA software.
How does accessibility work on the website?
The software works in the popular browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Explorer 10+, Safari, Opera.
Accessibility options in the menu:
• Adjustment for keyboard navigation - providing the option of keyboard navigation
• Adaptation to a screen reader - adaptation of the site for assistive technologies such as NVDA, JAWS
• Blocking the flashes - stopping moving elements and blocking the flashes
• Increasing the website font to 4 different sizes
• Contrast adjustments - changing the contrast of the website's colors
• Adaptation of the site for color blind people
• Changing the font to make it more readable
• Increasing the cursor and changing its color to black or white
• Increasing the display to about 200%
• Highlighting links on the site
• Highlighting titles on the site
• Showing an alternative description for the images
• Accessibility statement
• Sending accessibility feedback
Use of third-party components and sites
When third-party components or websites are used on the site such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, external chats and others that are not under our control, this may pose challenges to the use of the site by people with disabilities that we cannot correct.
Here are some examples of the accessibility policy on third-party websites:
• Facebook's accessibility policy
• YouTube's accessibility policy
• Instagram's accessibility policy
• Twitter's accessibility policy
Contact the accessibility coordinator
If while browsing the site you encountered a difficulty regarding accessibility, the company's accessibility team is at your disposal in a variety of channels for inquiries regarding accessibility issues, we will be happy to receive your feedback.
Details of the accessibility coordinator in the company
Name: Ron Darrell
Mailing address: Ben Gamliel 10 Tel Aviv
Publication of accessibility arrangements in the company
• Details of the physical accessibility arrangements of stores:
• Basel Complex Store - The store is located at street level and accessible.
• The flea market store - there is a mobile ramp at the entrance to the store that can be used. You can contact the store staff.
• Handicapped parking spaces - there are no handicapped parking spaces used by the stores
• Services for the disabled in the Jaffa store area - 17 Rabbi Pinchas.
• Handicapped services at the Basel-Inn complex store.
Statement update date: 5.10.23